Multi-spindle automatics Our multi-spindle department is set up to run mid to high volume production.
1. Davenport model B, size capacity .030 inch (.76mm) round to 1.000 (25.4mm) round with lengths up to 4.500 (114mm).
2. Teale Servo Davenports, same as above but with more refined parameters of manufacturing capability.
3. Wickman 6 Spindle, size capacity, .250 inch (6.35mm) round to 1.750 inch (44.45mm) round with lengths to 5.000 inch (127mm) length. Teale Machine has the ingenuity to make our multi spindles produce items from very complex geometries to rather simplistic operations.
Industries Served Teale is a very diverse company. We manufacture products for all industries and from all raw materials. Copper alloys, steel alloys, stainless alloys, plastics, high temperature alloys, you name it we are probably cutting it now or have in the past. All of these materials are routinely machined at both of our facilities. Teale components can be found in many products.
Here is a short list of where our products are used:
Aerospace: ignition, engine controls, landing gear
Appliance: controls and related components
Automotive: fuel systems, transmissions and braking
Electronics: sensors, relays, filters, solenoids
Oil/gas: pumps, pistons, valves, seats
Teale is set aside from its many competitors by having a large inventory of machine attachments, which equates to a major cost savings to our customers. Using servo driven attachments, Teale can custom build these apparatuses to produce almost any shape required and at an economical cost.
Our CNC department is set up to run lower volume, tighter tolerance and more complex pieces. Items are made within the size ranges of .030IN (.75MM) round to 1.625 (41MM) at lengths to 7.00 IN (177MM). Our CNC Machinery includes:
• Miyano, several styles and capacities.
• Index, several styles and capacities.
• Mori Seiki, several models and capacities.
• Brother machining centers, internal pallet indexing
• Kiwa and Hardinge VMC’s
Materials shown in the photo to the left include 303, 304, and 316 stainless steel alloys.Copper items shown are made from the alloys CDA145, CDA360 and CDA932. The white item shown is produced from natural Nylon 101. The gold and blue items were machined from aluminum alloys and anodized to color.