Representatives ForTexas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana
At Hudson Technologies, we focus our full attention on refrigerants and how they impact chiller performance.From refrigerant sales and reclamation services to on-site problem solving and energy-saving assessments, we lead the way in ensuring that your systems operate at peak performance.
If your needs are as simple as buying or selling refrigerants, we do so in whatever containers you need – from as small as 30 pounds to as large as a rail car. If your needs involve recycling (reclaiming refrigerants), we handle that too. In fact, we offer a one-stop shop reclamation service through our all-inclusive Platinum Reclamation Program. Programs like this have positioned us as the largest reclamation company in the country.
Yet these aren’t the only things that make Hudson unique. We’re one of the only companies to provide on-site refrigerant services on a nationwide basis – no matter where you are. We’re the industry leader for refrigerant-side services in emergency situations. We’ve developed many patented, proprietary processes that deliver unparalleled results and allow your units to be operational in a fraction of the time it takes with traditional remediation methods. In many cases, our services can be performed online, saving you costly downtime.
When it comes to oil and refrigerant testing, we’ve reinvented the process by adding specific details that provide a much better picture of your system’s health. This information can help you to stay within budget while avoiding costly emergency shutdowns.
Through the use of our patented software model, our highly skilled team of chemists and engineers optimizes your system while lowering your operating costs by reducing your system’s energy consumption. We invite you to get to know us better by browsing our website or contacting us. We’re ready to serve you – and to help you with any refrigerant need.
Tooling and Equipment
• High-quality tooling and equipment ensure high-quality end parts for critical medical applications.
• More than 130 forming presses (ranging from 1 to 500 tons), including hydraulic and mechanical presses, as well as a servo press with a CNC lower cushion.
• In-house heat treatment options with vacuum and hydrogen annealing capabilities to reduce lead times and provide optimal quality control.
• Housing and casing components for cardio, neuro, cochlear, and other implantable medical devices
• Shields and half-shells
• Battery cases
• Capacitor components
• Stamped and machined lids, covers, and headers
Deep Draw Stampings Modifications
• Beads, Ribs and Flanges
• Standard Metal Diaphragms: Hudson Technologies manufactures two types of standard metal diaphragms, one for use in high-sensitivity low-pressure (HSLP) applications and the other for use in low-sensitivity high-pressure (LSHP) applications.
All corrugated, these metal diaphragms are available in 1-inch, 1.5-inch, 2-inch, 2.5-inch, and 3-inch diameters and also feature a variety of deflection ranges (measured at 1.0 PSI); HSLP models’ deflection ranges from 0.001 to 0.0133, while LSHP models’ deflection ranges from 0.001 to 0.033.
• Custom Metal Diaphragms: For applications that cannot make use of our standard metal diaphragms, Hudson Technologies offers custom manufacturing services for metal diaphragms of various types, including corrugated, flat, and ring.
We can custom produce diaphragms ranging from 0.2 inch to 18 inches in diameter using materials between 0.0005 inch and 0.018 inch thick.
We keep various materials on hand in our in-house inventory, including several grades of stainless steel, Inconel® grades 625 and 718, Haynes 242, Hastelloy®, titanium grades 1 and 2, Monel®, and 17-7 PH, with many others available as project needs require. Our metal-to-rubber and metal-to-metal presses can produce high-precision parts with low tooling and production costs.